The much loved, chart-topping trio return to Melbourne and Sydney for two massive headlining shows over the Queen’s Birthday long weekend! Tickets went on sale yesterday & are selling fast!
Above & Beyond Update:
- Melbourne show is now onto 4th Release (70%) Sold!
- Sydney show is now onto 3rd Release
- Watch ‘Above & Beyond’s’ ‘Ultra 2018’ set (the guys were secret guests), now online at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvMxPL1MlFs
- ‘Giving Up Your Day Job’ – See the new concert documentary film that follows Above & Beyond’s unlikely journey from the DJ booth to the Hollywood Bowl. Above & Beyond Acoustic: Giving Up the Day Job screens around Australia on April 11: https://www.facebook.com/pg/aboveandbeyond/events
Above & Beyond Australian past Tour Facts:
- Australia’s Anjuna family break the internet whenever the boys’ shows go on sale
- 2011 – Group Therapy Australian Tour, the first arena shows outside of the UK to sell out
- 2013 – Australian Arena Tour – Sold Out
- 2014 – NYE Sydney at the Hordern Pavilion, Sold Out in just over an hour
- 2015 – #ABGT150 at Allphones Arena, Sydney, Sold Out in less than 3 hours
- 2016 – Acoustic at The Sydney Opera House, Sold Out in 3 minutes (both matinee & evening shows), crashing their internet & phone lines
Jono, Tony and Paavo, the globe-trotting dance music phenomenon known as ‘Above & Beyond,’ today announced that their ‘Common Ground’ album tour will visit Australian shores, in conjunction with promoter, Symbiotic.
Melbourne’s Hisense Arena is first up on Friday 8th June, while Sydney (where the boys chose to host their 150th episode of ‘Group Therapy Radio’) gets Common Ground on Saturday 9th June at the Exhibition Halls at Sydney Showground.
‘Common Ground,’ the fourth studio album from Above & Beyond, was released January 26th on the band’s own ‘Anjunabeats’ imprint and debuted at #3 on the Billboard 200 Albums Chart. The album includes the 2017 festival anthems: ‘My Own Hymn,’ ‘Northern Soul,’ ‘Alright Now,’ ‘Tightrope’ and new songs with longtime collaborators Justine Suissa (‘Naked’ and ‘Cold Feet’), Zoë Johnston (‘Sahara Love’ and ‘Always’) and Richard Bedford (‘Happiness Amplified’ and ‘Bittersweet & Blue’).
The latest single from the album is: ‘Cold Feet,’ featuring the un-mistakable vocals of dance music icon Justine Suissa, a longtime collaborator and member of the band’s cult ‘OceanLab’ project.
Listen to ‘Cold Feet’ by Above & Beyond and Justine Suissa: https://anjunabeats.lnk.to/ABCF
Listen to ‘Common Ground’ Out Now via Central Station Records (Australia): https://Anjunabeats.lnk.to/ABCGADAu
ABOVE & BEYOND ‘COMMON GROUND’ AUSTRALIAN TOUR DATES:
Friday 8th June – Hisense Arena, Melbourne
Saturday 9th June – Exhibition Halls, Sydney Showground
Tickets on Sale Now: aboveandbeyond.nu/australia
For more info, go to: